Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well just in time...

The library has come through for me! I get to spend my lonely days and evening since Adam has started school reading this!

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn

Book Four in the Twilight Series

So we will see how that goes! I am excited just to have it done really, I know sad, Does she become a vampire or does she grow up? Hmm, I guess in a few days I will know!

Just so you know... Dental school SUCKS! Yes Senior year was supposed to be a sweet relaxing last year of hell, but no alas it was not to be... Adam was informed that with the NERB (board) exam they have to turn in 2 projects a week that are going to probably take about 5-6 hours a week on top of any normal lab work he has for patients, then the Exam is on Oct 4th, which he was informed they like to fail you because then you have to pay another $2000 dollars to retake it... Then interview will probably start so he will be on the road and managing his work here (which equals Stress) Then we have the National Boards and the written part of the NERB, then we have a baby! Then in March more NERB This NERB is getting on my nerves! Anyway, that is my complaining for the day....FUN huh? Needless to say things aren't as fun as I was hoping they would be. And they days are much longer than I enjoy them to be.

Oh PS, I am speaking in Church on Sunday too!

5 comments:

Elisa said...

YUCK! That's what I have most about school...the hoops you have to jump through just because! Sounds like a very busy year! Hopefully "busy" means it's gonna go by fast! Good Luck.
P.S. I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet either, and I feel the same way about it as you do! Sometimes I think it's too dramatic for me and I don't even know if I want to get into it yet!

Elisa said...

YUCK! That's what I have most about school...the hoops you have to jump through just because! Sounds like a very busy year! Hopefully "busy" means it's gonna go by fast! Good Luck.
P.S. I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet either, and I feel the same way about it as you do! Sometimes I think it's too dramatic for me and I don't even know if I want to get into it yet!

The Favorite said...

I LOVE reading your blog and it was fun to scroll down a bit and see those that I'd hadn't seen. Your kids are the cutest! I'm glad you liked the zoo and I'm excited to see your curtains.
I started reading Breaking Dawn last night and was a little shocked at the honeymoon. I'm only on page 150 (I think) it's going to be different I'm sure.

Beckey said...

I am in the middle of Breaking Dawn right now and to tell you the truth I am not impressed with it so far...you'll have to tell me your opinion when you finish...I loved all the other three...anyway, I will let you know my FINAL opinion when I am finished (and you too)with it and we can compare notes!

Beckey said...

Sorry another comment, I mean to say as well that I kind of knew that 4th year was that way...we were really good friends with 4 other couples that were 4th years last year and I saw everything that they had to do! I am SO not looking forward to next year cause I know I really will be a single mom for quite a while!

Good luck with it!

P.S. Adam won't fail, he's too good! I wouldn't even worry!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley