Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Picture time... As always I am thankful for these to cute/funny/lovable kids
Below is how Ryan watched the BYU game from Hong Kong! Hey if it works right?
Well this is the BYU Fans Group... Tina, Jesse, baby Dash, Scott, Heather,& adam
The kids admiring our youngest BYU Fan, Dash, he is a week old today! And already been out to a BYU party , now that is hard core! :O)
I am also thankful Sharing Time is over, it went well, and I am happy not to have much pressing for the future weeks!
I am thankful that my mom and Creig are here, everyone is taking naps right now. I will take pictures of them later today hopefully!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Gotta love that iChat! That's cool he watched the BYU game in Hong Kong! How funny!

The Favorite said...

I heard that your sharing time was amazing!! Great job. So fun that you had tiny baby Dash to visit already. Fun times.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley