Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thankful Sunday

*I am thankful and excited about a new store my friend Eliza told me about, it is an Educational store called Know Place, I got Allie a cool Huge workbook with a computer game, and I got this cute calendar below I am so excited to start teaching her! She is excited too! Thanks Eliza!

* I am thankful for my Moyer the destroyer! Boy he is cute! (this post is full of Luke since Allie went to bed early with no dinner because she Refused to eat what I made and only seemed to want chocolate milk and Cookies...)

*Hey there, Well today I am thankful my Sunbeam kids were good! I am so tired that when they are nuts it is so hard for me! So they were great this week and I had a helper so that was even better!
*I am thankful that they fixed whatever was wrong with the drains around out house and our basement no longer leaks every time it rains! Especially since it has pretty much rained everyday this week!
*I am thankful that Jenn shared her wonderful Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe with us, they were Amazing! YUMMY! Thanks Jenn! Even Luke LOVES Them!

*I am thankful for my family of course! That is a given! Luke has been feeling under the weather I don't know if it his Teeth AGAIN! or what it kinda seems that way since he really hasn't been "sick" just runny nose and crabby! So Adam took him home today from church. Thanks Adam, sorry you didn't get to nap too! Just as a side note Luke has a new trick! It is really funny...in that it is funny but please don't laugh cause he will keep doing it kind of way...




I thought I would share Jenn's Great recipe...
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Shortening
1 cup sugar
1cup Brown sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla
blend that all up.
Then Add...
1.5 cups flour
1tsp baking Powder
2 tsp baking Soda
pinch of salt
3 cups quick oats
and as many chocolate chips as you like (we like lots!)
bake at 350 for about 9-11 minutes till barely brown and keep on pan to cool.
Jenn also said that if you freeze them while they are hot they taste fresh when you thaw them... Yum!

And here is Sofia... Boy she is a dolly! I love her chunky cheeks!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley