Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thankful Sunday


Well number 1. My talk went well and it is over! I had several people say that I did well, I owe it all to Heavenly Father cause it was a jumble that turned out lovely because I kept praying for it to work out well! I would have been happy if just one person needed to hear what was said but I had a few people tell me that it was just what the needed to hear. I am Very thankful for the guidance on that one! I am also thankful I didn't lose it up there and start crying at the beginning cause I don't think I would have made it through!
#2. I won something! Can you believe it? over at The Merry Church Mouse I won a giveaway!
It is a little outfit hand made just for Allie! I am so excited I never win anything! YEAH!!! I was so shocked!
#3. I am thankful for a cute little girl, today in primary they talked about bad choices, they talked about stealing, and gave a little story and said is this a good choice, of course everyone said NO...Then Allie yells out, Yeah if you do that they will throw you in the dungeon! OH boy! She is a ham! She has been watching Rapunzel!
#4. I am thankful for a sweet boy... after yesterday's Toothpaste episode, this morning he was eating breakfast and making these cute faces, I just looked at him with a look in my eye saying I love you, and he looked right at me and said "I love you", I melted! I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back and wouldn't let me go for a long time and then even after he did he was holding my hand and then pulled me back in for another hug after a minute. So cute!!!
#5. I am grateful that Adam helped me out with my talk and gave me encouragement. I love you Adam!
#6 glad we had a guest for dinner, Whittney came over for dinner, hopefully she is ok with us just treating her like one of the family cause Allie talked her ear off and showed off probably most of her dance moves! (reminded me of a young girl named Chantel!) WE loved having W. here! Thanks for coming over! You are welcome back Any time!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley