Thursday, August 14, 2008

Party Time!

Well it is that time of year, Adam has started his LAST year of dental school! YEAH Hip Hip Hooray! But with that first week comes lots of get togethers, we had a birthday party with the Fox family Tuesday night, which the kids had a BLAST at, the yard was really wet and there was a fabulous puddle all the kids played in, Allie met a great friend the Foxes son Lucas and they were just buddies. Lots of good food and lovely people to talk with! Lots of first years! Oh First years, it is so funny to see their eyes light up when they hear we are 4th years!!! I remember being them it feels like it was yesterday! But anyway I didn't bring my camera to that one so I stole a picture of the Fox Blog. It is Luke, and some boys playing in the puddle lets just say they were WET!Then Last night was the Senior party at the Beautenmullers house. We ate played Wii, the boys played some Fooseball, and kids had a blast! Again another fantastic party! I was thinking about how weird it was that in like 9 months all of us are moving on, just seems weird! We have some really great friends here!
Jesse H., Andrew B., Joel H and his new wife Anna
Playing a little Mario Cart...
The boys (Weston and Luke) were so cute the Big boys were playing Fooseball in the basement and the little boys were checking out the action!
Fooseball action!
Andrew, Weston and Dave C.
Tina H., Tiffany C., Maddie C. , Dave C. and AdamLuke excited for the Game!
My favorite! Tina! I love her concentration face! she is the best! And Allie watching her is just so cute!
Allie found a baby! She is so excited! This is Rhett! isn't he cute?
My other favorite! Adam my Guitar Hero! YEAH!
We also got to watch some Olympics last night we put our antenna out the door and on the porch in front and it finally got NBC! So we were up late watching some fun Swimming...Tomorrow is the All School Picnic and Saturday we may be going to Rochester to the Strong museum... So talk soon! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Oh jeez, my eyes still light up when I hear the words "4th year"! It will come soon enough I guess! Have fun in Rochester! We just went through there and I thought it is definitely a place I could live!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley