Saturday, August 23, 2008

Messy Messy


Sheez you leave a kid alone for 2 seconds....
I was trying to work on my talk for tomorrow and Luke was "watching" Cars... HAHA, Adam took Allie to school, then slowly this Medicinal Officey smell starts getting stronger and stronger... Hmm, that isn't good so I go look, Toothpaste! All the way down the stairs, no wonder it was getting stronger! Yikes kid! Lots of scrubbing by Adam and a little by me later it was clean... Fun!

Oh and I finished the book, All I will say here is I was So Not impressed, I kinda thought it stunk, but I am a finisher and so I had to finish it... What a waste! Sorry any fans!
On a good note, I got these pants at Target, and I LOVE THEM! They are so comfy! AHHH

2 comments:

Melissa Pratt said...

Oh boy!!!! looks like you had fun cleaning, I think that this how it will be for the next year of our boys lifes... Caleb is always finding ways to make a mess, he thinks that it is a work of art thought!

Beckey said...

Bet your house smells nice and minty! Hopefully I will finish the book this week, I'll write you when I do. I just started the 3rd part of book 4 where Bella took over narrating again...

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley