Thursday, August 7, 2008

Not much to report...

Well just wanted to say how excited I am, I finally got new shoes yesterday! I have terrible luck with shoes. I never can get what I like, and what fits and what is the right price all in one, or rarely at least... But yesterday thanks DSW Shoe warehouse, I got a pair for 39.99! they fit they are cute, I win! I know sounds silly to be excited about but honestly you don't know my feet! I just need to find some dress shoes for fall, I only have a pair of heels, heels + pregnant = Not good! So I need to keep my eyes out!
Allie has swimming today but it was awful cold, and rainy. But it was cute they had a boy lifeguard today with them, and she walked back with him, and was telling him some funny things. Like I have a strawberry rain jacket. I think she liked him! Watch out world!
We had friends over tonight, Adam and Jesse went to Dark Knight which I had no desire to see, so Tina stayed and the kids played, it was fun, then we had some dinner and just hung out. It was fun. Friends are good!
Still looking for more things to sell on Craigslist. I have put a few more things up with no luck, got some emails but no one called to come get them! Darn! Maybe tomorrow!
Well that is all just rambling tonight!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley