Monday, September 8, 2008

Although in Hong Kong he still manages to show up once a week...

My Brother in law is in Hong Kong, and yet still manages to get up at 3am to come to our house and watch the BYU game with us! haha, Lucky for Ryan technology can keep up and let him watch his beloved Cougars even from across the world... We emailed him and asked him if he was wanting to watch this weeks game, (since it was earlier) and he emailed back "What do you think!" Adam said he would do the same, at first I thought He is Nuts, then I remembered he has no kids there! He can go to church and then sleep in the rest of the day if he wants! Well the other good news is BYU won by one so hey, you know Go Cougs!
This picture is amazing, it blows my mind! the old meets the modern, it is just So beautiful!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK Chantel, Thanks for exposing me as a BYU Football Freak, as if everybody didn't already know that about me and Adam. Everybody now knows how severe our problem is and you might as well schedule a joint therapy session for the both of us. Hello, My name is Ryan, and I am a Cougaraholic, and proud of it! Everybody here at the University in Hong Kong asks me what I do over the weekend because they don't see me out partying. I tell them I watch American college football with my brother and his family. They just assume I'm loaded with $$$ because I fly to Buffalo and back every weekend. Ya, I've got problems. Seriously, other than talking to my family it's the highlight of my week. Thanks for letting me come by and watch, see ya Saturday!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley