Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Shower For Sarah Tanner

It's a Boy!
Amy made this super cute diaper cake! I love it! Talent I tell you!
The Amazing Amy Jones Hostess with the mostest, and Sarah the Momma with the mostest!
(I know this picture is too crooked but It was kinda an accident so hey whatever)
Momma and her Momma, I really like this picture.
The Crowd playing a fun Candy bar game, you can see the other host Eliza sitting in the middle with the blue shirt and tan pants on, I think she was hiding from the camera cause I really didn't get a good picture of her at all! Darn it!
I love this picture of Sarah, she probably won't but hey it is my blog!
And her joy is clear I love it! Something Blue!Ok so would it be a post with out this boy in it???
Even away from home he knows where they keep the milk!
ps Allie was there too but she disappeared upon arrival never to be seen again till I had stayed "too long Mommy" And she realized she not only missed the presents but the Food Too! Poor kid all play and no business! what a life!

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

FUN Fun!
Thanks for taking pictures. It was a great party and I was happy so many came for Sarah. I'll keep my eyes out for the dinosaur and I say amen to all you wrote about the RS broadcast.

Sheyna said...

Love the diaper cake! I've never seen one of those!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley