Friday, September 26, 2008

Some Fall in our home....

Today we broke out FALL...
We changed the Stars in our window to Pumpkins...
I love decorating with Cookie cutters...
Ignore my dirty stove, and I will ignore the fact that,
that pumpkin towel doesn't absorb anything! It is just pretty. Pumpkins and BYU Football, It is fall that is for sure!

Here is the random story of the day...We went to Wegmans because my friend Alexis has these Glade Plug in things in her bathroom and they smell FAB. So I printed a buy one get one coupon and headed over to make my bathroom smell yummy too...Well Of course they didn't have any, duh why would they? And Luke was being fun as always at nap time when I drag him out. So this "very nice" (crazy) lady in front of us is being REALLY slow, and talking to me and the kids which is fine, but then the check out guy has finished with her and moves on to us, so she starts loading up OUR stuff in her cart. Hmm, Allie FLIPS out, Those are MY marshmallow maties! So Allie grabs that box, Haha funny right she is just teasing... No she grabs the Shredded wheat too... then my bag of air fresheners, then my other bag with the rest of my cereal etc. Well I keep grabbing my bags out of her cart, and Allie is getting ticked, the check out guy is asking How would you like to pay???? Lady won't move her cart, and is wondering why I am taking bags out of her cart..."Are we going to barter" she asks, Haha, yeah Um NO. I finally have to tell her He is all done with you and we need to pay now... OH ok well bye! Yup Bye! Thankfully she didn't make off with my stuff, but that was Odd to say the least.
On a good note my Sister Melissa Won a 2 night trip to San Diego from a radio station in Utah... Very cool cause if anyone needs a vacation besides me it is Melissa! Way to go!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

did you try the chicken? how did it turn out? Ryan is applying at George Washington in DC. wouldn't it be funny if we all ended up there by Amy?

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley