Monday, September 15, 2008

My Girls...

After Reading this post..... I just wanted to have a bit of Thankful Monday...
I am thankful for the Sisters I married into! These girls are funny, talented, loving, sweet, sometimes annoying(like when you don't call me back!), great, Amazing and my best friends! So hey Just wanted to say how lucky I am to have such great sisters! Jenn isn't in the picture above but she is my great sister too...She was just very pregnant with that naked baby when the rest of them came out here and since we haven't all been in the same place at the same time! Thanks ladies for loving me!
(since we all know I am a bit crazy!)

2 comments:

Melissa Pratt said...

Chantel, thanks you are an awesome sister, I am so glad that you are a part of our family.. I love you ....

The Davies Family said...

Gotta love great sisters-in-law! THanks for coming over to watch the game..sorry about ditching out early. But we got to see the end score..yeah BYU!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley