Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lots and lots...

Well thought since we have some China in there we might as well give you some Italy too! Our friends Sheyna and Shane (below) recently returned to their mission in Italy and are kind enough to share some pictures with me, since I will never get to Italy! But the bums had to move away on us so I just have to say also that I miss them terrible! Allie misses Alex too!
You guys look Fabulous by the way!

And there is a BYU connection also, Sheyna is the cousin of Dennis Pitta, Go BYU!
(sorry couldn't resist!)
It is so beautiful! And amazing I just LOVE LOVE the colors! I am in love with colors!
What can I say!
I love the umbrellas, It looks just like a postcard, I can't believe people just Live there! Crazy!
This is my local scenery, Pretty cute too I think!
And Her Highness received a new dress up today from Nona, THANKS NONA!!! Allie loves it, it is a bit long maybe she will grow before halloween, or prehaps I will just have to hem it up a bit!
Defiantly a Princess don't you think?
And lastly, not to scare you or anything but Boo that is me! YIKES! I am 25 wks pregnant! Wow, Wow! That has so many meanings I can't start to explain!

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The pictures of the Axtell's are great!!! What a wonderful time for them! I love the dressup and your belly is the cutest!

Amy said...

Chantel,

You look so cute. Can't believe how far along you are already. Time is flying by. I am so happy mom and dad will be there for your birth. It will help out so much. We miss you guys a ton. Sorry about missing your call yesterday. It seems like I have little time to spare these days.. As you can see it is really early in the morning. I have been up since 4am. Feeding baby and doing things I can't do when kids are up. I love my early morning time, I get so much done. Last night I went with a friend and we went running at 9pm. I am so stiff this morning but it felt so good to get back to exercising after baby.
amy

missy said...

Ohhhhhh the Axtell's! How cute. And I have totally been to the place in third picture - Cinque Terre, right? Anyway, Chantel, you look awesome! And your kids are growing up way too fast. Soooooo cute!
-Missy

Sheyna said...

It is the cinque terre! I need to read your blog more often Chantel, you always post the cutest pics. And I'm not talking about our Italy pics, although those are nice. :) Love the pregnant pose, you look like you're modeling for a magazine. Cute.

The Conductor said...

Seriously, that pregnant profile looks so chic.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley