Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thankful Sunday

The funniest kids I know!
Hey there! After yesterdays long post I will try to keep this shorter...

*I am thankful for the fact that they finally fixed our basement water issues this summer since we are having some Lovely rain and My basement for once is NOT flooding!

*I got a nap today and slept pretty well last night so that is something for sure to be thankful for!

*I am thankful BYU hasn't lost yet!

*I am thankful for some good friends who picked us up a nice little bouncy seat for $15! Thanks Kendra and Crescent for helping us out!

*I am thankful that it is going to be cooling off! With all this Humidity and being so hot it makes it hard to breath!

* I am thankful that Allie will be starting Dance again this week she is soooo excited! And it will be a good thing to have to get out of the house at least once a week! haha
*Allie also wants to tell you that she is thankful for her new Belle Dress and the the tiara I got her too. She looks so pretty!
I love this picture they have the Exact same look on their faces, it is just cuter than cute!
Good Night!

3 comments:

Crescent said...

I hope the bouncy seat is what you were looking for--it looked (and felt!) really nice to me! Hopefully it will be more comfy for your next baby than the other one you have! Love the pictures of your kids--they are so cute together, it makes me excited to have #2 (okay I'm still pretty nervous, but nothing I can do about it now right?!)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I too love that pic at the end they have the exact face! So cute!!

Sean & Kendra said...

The bouncy seat was really cute. I am glad that we finally found one for ya!! The pictures are adorable. They look SO happy!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley