Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby update

Well, I had Doc appointments today, a ultrasound to check the baby's heart again, they saw something fishy last time that worried them, but thankfully it is just fine and looked perfect! Also to check my placenta, it was slightly covering my cervix 4 wks ago but is now out of the way so YEAH!!! I am right on track, now it I would just go get my blood drawn like a good little girl! Naughty I know! I hate needles! Anyway just thought I would give that update!
PS we are accepting name ideas! Names are so hard!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK my suggestion for a name isn't original but I thought that since you have a Luke how about a Leia, it's completing the package. You can't have one without the other. If you don't like that I have always liked Chloe, Jennifer and I were thinking about naming Tess that. Allie, Luke, and Chloe? Maybe, maybe not. Have fun picking, naming our babies was difficult for us to do.

Jennifer said...

This was Ryan not Jennifer, by the way.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am glad to hear that everything is now ok!

Amy said...

Since I have boys and probably will never have girls I'll give you one of my faves: Lucy Beth.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley