Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy Saturday

My reader girl! and My tired boy, you know it is a rough day when you fall asleep with your popper!
Well today started with a bang, or really a scream. Allie came in our room EARLY like before6:30 saying her leg hurt or her knee or something but she managed to wake up Luke in the process, so he was screaming, and Adam got Allie medicine, but we had stayed up a bit later than normal for us so Both he and I were wiped out! It was so hot and humid last night I didn't sleep well, so then the kids got up and I put on shows for them and tired to take a nap on the couch which didn't work so I went up to Allie's bed and slept there for a while, but then I could hear Luke Banging something really loud, (so there is the Bang!) So I went downstairs and tried to nap again down there, then I realized it was 9:20 and we had to be at church at 10 for a primary activity...So I got Adam up and got dressed and ready to go, we picked up some of our friends kids too, and made it to Church on time! So we stayed there till Noon and I was STARVING! So we came home and went to Wegmans to pick up some lunch, Adam had taken Luke to the Hairdresser and managed to get himself a new patient too! He also got his car inspected since it was expired since July! Oops! And went to the bank and the fabric store. So then he went to the gym and I can't really remember what I did, I think I just watched the weather channel.... Then we went over to the Davies for the BYU game... Which was pretty amazing for BYU the score was 59-0 against UCLA. Way to go Cougars! But after half time they had all the second strings in and it played out more like practice than a game so it was pretty boring! And sad really! Then we came home and cleaned up the house gave the kids a bath, and now Luke has passed out Allie is reading (see above picture) and Adam is listening to BYU aftershows....I am writing your ears off! Wow this is wordy!
Anyway, I am SUPER tired, I feel like I have been hit with something, my body is achy I can tell my ribs are expanding! Ouch! I feel 35 wks pregnant! Crazy baby! It has been a long week!
We are going to be getting some of that Ike storm, it has been raining really steady all day for the most part, and tomorrow is the same then Monday too... so hopefully we don't float away! Wish us luck!
[175.jpg]
Any BYU fans this shirt is way cool! Click here for the link... Pretty neat!

1 comment:

Sheyna said...

Wow, you need to slow down, your Saturdays are too busy. No wonder why you're so tired. I love the quote! So true.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley