Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Allie's trip with Daddy...

Adam said when these two saw each other they about knocked themselves out! SO CUTE!
Hanging out with Aunty Amy, Milan and Sofia, yup you can see all of the top of her head, I requested Adam take pictures of the baby, but well you know... he forgot...Not ONE! (with more than the top of her head)They made new friends!They went to the DC temple...My girl is such a model every picture of her she is Posing in!
Allie had a blast and didn't really miss me and Luke at all much to my sadness! Oh well I guess I raised an independent kid!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Travis would have not gotten the pictures too. Boys just don't think of things like that. :) LOVE the pics of the temple. I would LOVE to see that in real life...

Glad they had a good trip. He'll be traveling a LOT soon right? Good luck!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley