Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just some fun

Not much has been going on here, just hanging out trying to make it through the days, I am more tired and worn out, I am so glad Adam is home for a while! We have a busy week though we are having 8 people and 5 kids for Thanksgiving, but that means I am not making Everything so that is great! We have some plans for cleaning, like renting a Rug Doctor since our carpets are nasty. And hunting through the basement again for my normal clothes, maybe running out to Rochester to take the kids to the museum?! I would like to get some Christmas shopping done since I am so close to being ALL done! Just Allie and Adam and stockings left... not bad... and Allie and Adam I just need a few things for since I already have some of theirs done. Then I guess I need to round it all up and wrap it! So I have a Doc appointment tomorrow, I really and so sick of doctors I don't want to go! But whatever! Hopefully sooner than later this baby will be done cooking and I can not be pregnant! Yeah! Well below are a few pictures for fun, first is our "puppy" Happy Girl Cutie... Allie is obsessed, Really!
Cheesy girl!The silliest boy I know! He loves his Bubble...(taking a bath)

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley