Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's that day of the year again...And Thankful Sunday..

7 years ago, these to crazy people got married!
And today Seven years later they still are married, and still like each other, Love each other more than they did then, and have added to their family...Allie and Luke, and soon another little girly to love too. Boy that is a lot of Love!

I am thankful for Adam, I am thankful he married me, I am thankful he is a hard worker, and motivates me to be a hard worker too. I am thankful for all he has gone through and that he still likes to come home at the end of the day. I am thankful he is thoughtful, and that he wants to make me and the kids happy. I am thankful I have a husband who is my friend, who I can talk to and share my excitements, and disappointments with.
I am thankful we have been so blessed as a family, Adam has gotten 2 more interviews one is at Ohio State, and the other is UTAH... Can you tell which one Adam is excited about...I can tell you which one Allie is excited about. I showed her the word Utah on the invitation, and asked her if she knew where it was? She said No Idea... so I had her sound it out... UewTaah, then she started to repeat and half way through she screamed GRANDPA!!!!!!!! Not Utah doesn't spell Grandpa, but it sure is where he lives! Then she says, SEE I told you we were moving to Utah! So Allie is convinced! We will have to wait till January to see! (but hey she was right about baby sister?!)
Over all I am thankful and grateful for the love I have been blessed with Really my family is the biggest blessing I have, I love them dearly, (extended too) I am lucky to have a Mom who is my friend and who I enjoy talking to I am blessed that she loves my family and they love her. I realize not everyone has such great families...Not that we are in anyway perfect trust me we aren't' but You know what, I have lots of people who love me and my family what more could I ask for. Nothing in life is more important!

If you are bored and want to see more wedding themed pictures click here for last years post.


4 comments:

Sean & Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! I love looking at wedding photos when everyone is so young and idealistic and skinny, not that you are fat but you are pregnant. You can tell by looking at young happy couples that life hasn't really hit them yet.

Melissa Pratt said...

Happy Anniversary!! Seven years have flown by!! We are so blessed to have you in our family! I'm so glad to have you as a sister!! I love you both!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley