Friday, November 7, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

Early in the morning Allie and Adam will be boarding a jet plane for Baltimore, MD to visit with Aunty Amy and family...They are going to be going to the Aquarium in Baltimore, and Adam has an interview on Monday in DC. So 3 whole days with no Hubby and no Allie girl! Just me and Luke, that is crazy! I have never been away from Allie for more than like 18 hours! Luke and I have never been alone for longer than like 3 hours! So hopefully it goes well, I am feeling better and that is a darn good thing. (I have been tired with a cold and pelvic pains FUN) I think we will try to hit up Old Navy since they are having $1 scarves and hats and anyone who knows me I love a good scarf. Hopefully go to the library and read some fun books and run around, and who knows what else... Maybe rent a Diego movie?

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley