Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remind me...Why do I even bother trying...

Remind me...Why do I even bother trying to take pictures of my kids? Allie is OK by her self.. sorta, if I can get her to look at the camera, and Luke well he is pretty much like Big Foot, you can't get a good picture of him at all and if you do you can't tell what he is really or see his face...Plus I am too pregnant, I am cranky and have no patience at all... so like I said why did I bother?
Well two cute pictures of Allie at least!

2 comments:

Melissa Pratt said...

Chantel they turned out very cute, even if Luke did't stay still...Good job...

Beckey said...

I think they are cute! It is frustrating though, remember my post about Halle's 2 year pictures about a month or so ago? Sometimes if you can just get ONE though....it makes you smile!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley