Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random thoughts...

Well today I had a Dr appointment, all went well, Babies heartbeat was great, measuring great, only gained 1 pound GREAT! But they wanted to know if I was ready to have this baby...Hmm, am I? I don't think I really am yet! Don't get me wrong I am totally ready to be done being pregnant, but I don't know if I am ready for Labor! And Baby afterward, I guess give me a few more wks, hopefully then I will be ready.
Adam is gone to Utah, he will be back Sunday, he is excited cause his Mom is going to take him to Body worlds, YUCK! I am so glad not to have to go to that! He has his interview Friday, and Saturday he is going to watch the BYU/Utah game at his Grandpa's house. Then coming home Sunday. Then he will be home for a week and a half of which he has 5 days off school!!! YEAH! I am so excited! It will be so nice to have some time with him! As for his Indiana interview it went well he really liked it there, and he visited the Inidanapolis Motor Speedway and even did a lap around the track, wow! :O)

I was thinking about something strange the other day, come Jan. 26th we will know were we are going for sure but by June we will be living in one of 7 places...
1. Buffalo (different house Bigger!)
2. DC
3. Indianapolis
4. Salt Lake
5. Dallas
6. Cincinati
7. Chicago
Kinda weird huh? That is just so strange to me! I can't believe the time is here already, We have lived here for almost 4 year! Adam has 6 months left of school before he is a Doctor!
Well lets just say the night of Jan. 25th, I am going to be having a hard time sleeping, and not due to our newest baby! The news comes Via email on Jan. 26th in the morning sometime... Crazy huh? Well I guess I have a lot to keep me busy till then! At least I am almost done Christmas shopping!
I have also been busy being Crafty, I have some projects going, I need to make it to Walmart sometime to get some ribbon for some aprons I am making... and I made this pearl braclet at the Craft night at church, and I am still needing to finish my curtians! I know I know! Soon! Soon!

Well here are some random pictures for you to enjoy!Somewhere down there I do have feet!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley