Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last day as a 4 year old!

Tomorrows her birthday!!!!

My most beautiful Allie girl right before bed, I figured I better get one last picture of my 4 year old! Tomorrow she will be 5 and a big girl! (at least that is what she has been telling me all day!)
I love this girl! She is SO excited for her birthday and being 5 so she can got to school. She is excited for her presents, and for cards in the mail! I asked her what she wants to do for her birthday and she said she wants to play Candyland and fly her daddy's plane.
Allie girl we love you and hope you have the best day ever! You are our wonderful girl who is full of love and life, you made us parents for the first time and you are a Huge part of our family. We love you so much, Thank you for loving us back! May 5 be a great age!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Hope you have a Happy Birthday Allie!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Allie!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley