Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things I have done....(Thankful Sunday)

Well first off I have been hanging out with this Handsome devil! My boy is dang cute! He is such a love! I am thankful for this time to be with just him. Tomorrow we plan to go to the library, and guess what ? It snowed here so some playing in the snow is on the plate now too!
Made this skirt for Allie, I have had this fabric for a while but hadn't gotten around to it till now, what a pain in the butt that fabric is, it frays and frays, I cut it with pinking shears and still fray! Glad that is done! I think it is pretty cute!
also made a new freezer pack for my eyes, really Mostly Adam uses it for his head and the kids for ouchies but hey whatever! I love love love this fabric by the way...
Yup and I finished this bag, and realized that it is totally screwed up... well I knew that to begin with but I thought it only had one problem, now I realize it has two the handles are on the wrong side...DUH Oh well it will work for a church bag or whatever!
Fixed up our thankful turkey on the wall, I think he is pretty cute!
My sweeties are coming home tomorrow night, I am so excited, I miss them so much! The house is way too quiet without them! I am sooo thankful for my family, for my warm bed with Adam in it, too cold with out him! I am thankful he wasn't here last night though cause I was up most of the night with my cold and couldn't breath! It was fun to get so many crafts done in one day, I need to do that more often! What else can I make??????

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley