Saturday, November 1, 2008

Target... Love you...

Well I had to hit up Target tonight...They have the cutest stuff in the Dollar section right now... Run don't walk if you have a baby girl cause check out these adorable tights! ONE DOLLAR... and the best part was I didn't even know they were THIS cute I love the little "shoes". I can't wait to see our little girl in them! They also had cute oneies and bibs, bowls and socks of for the boys. Anyway it was so cute!
I got this little dress and some pants also for the new baby, I hate that she doesn't get anything new so I had to get her a few cute things plus the pants I don't have many of and they were on Clearance for 2.80... and the dress was too, for 4.98... So can't go wrong, plus it is so cute!
I also went over to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a Turkey roaster for 10 bucks and a new Turkey platter since last year mine split in half...that was 4.99 (with rebates) Then I got home and checked the pan... it will be great for Next year, but as of this year it won't fit in my stove! Oh well! Still a great deal! I also got at Target some PJ pants for myself... pretty cute?!
And for my mom who wanted to see my new shoes... these are them. I like them, it will take a while to feel comfy in them, just cause I have weird feet. But I like them, and I bought some above the knee socks tonight too for Sundays to keep my legs warm since there is no way I would be able to wear nylons....I got a good deal on these too, I had 2 DSW coupons one for my birthday and one from buying enough in shoes so I got $15 off... Can't complain!
Oh and BYU won, Amazing!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Yeah...just keep rubbin ' it in. You have Target and I don't...

Just kidding.

Happy Anniversary too!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley