Friday, November 21, 2008

Two of my favorite crafty places...

First Little birdie Secrets, I love this site, they have great crafts, great food and lots of fun! One of my favorite things they had on there recently was PeePee TeePees for little boys, Funny! Great shower present! And totally easy to make!

Picture from Little birdie secrets
The second place is One Pretty thing, these guys take the hard work out of rounding up tutorials, they have EVERYTHING! I love it is is inspiring! Right now they are having Christmas themed posts and they are GREAT! One recent thing I love there is this Denim wrench case, Perfect for the Tool man in your life...
Completed Project: Denim Wrench Casing Picture #1
picture from http://www.cutoutandkeep.net//projects/denim_wrench_casing

  • I have to share them, if you don't already know about them they are worth the looking!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley