Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Well I was thankful to go to church with my whole family! Adam hasn't been around for a few Sundays so that was nice!
I am thankful Lucas loves his new train tracks, he was thrilled!
I love that our tree is up, it looks lovely, Adam and Allie picked out this adorable fat tree it is beautiful, I love the magic that a Christmas tree creates. The light it puts off, the looks on my kids faces, all of our cute crazy ornaments.
I love Christmas time!
I am thankful for Adam helping me move around our living room, the curtains and the way it is set up now makes it feel so much more Homey I don't know why but it is beautiful and warm and full of love to me.
I am thankful for all of our friends who have approached us and offered to help with our kids if our baby comes early. It is nice to know we have people we can call.
I am thankful that I have such a sweet family, Adam is the best, he has been so fun to be around this long weekend, he has been semi relaxed and it has been so nice to see him like that! I can't wait till he is done this semester and his board examinations, it should be so much more laid back for him, which will pass on to us!
I am thankful for Jesus who was born to save us all, I am so excited to celebrate this holiday season, it is my favorite time of year!
OH and by the way, I won something! I won a new Christmas CD from a online giveaway, I am so excited! I picked Matt Belsante, White Christmas, I have never heard of this guy but it sound cool...So go check out List Mama, she has some cool stuff on her site!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley