Friday, November 7, 2008

I am seeing a theme

Well I was looking at a file I have called House ideas, I save all these pictures that I find that have things I love in them...For my future house...Well I started seeing a theme, I think I am in love with wainscoting, that is for sure, but it seems I like it tall, and I am loving White it seems, I want things bright and sunny and white! Kinda funny! Also I don't remember where I got a one of these photos, except the one I took of the yellow house, which probably looks familiar to many of you here in NY, since it is right across from Eliza's place. So just thought I would share for fun...







4 comments:

Melissa Pratt said...

I love those pics, I wish that my home looked that way.. Maybe one day it will look better!

Elisa said...

Way, Way, Way cute pictures! I love bright rooms too and I love natural light (lots of windows!). How awesome is that bathtub! Love it!

Beckey said...

I already have an idea of what my house will look like...someday. Sigh... I hope anyway! :) Love the pics, you have great taste!

Mama Bean said...

I am in love with the craft room. I MUST HAVE ONE OF THOSE IN MY HOUSE ONE DAY!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley