Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving crafts...

Well thank heaven Halloween is over! Now I get to move on to more fun things! So here are my Thanksgiving craft ideas for you....
Well I wanted to share some cute Thanksgiving craft ideas...The first is the Thankful Turkey, this one I love and I am totally doing it this year! There are several different patterns out there if you google it but here are my 2 favorites... the first Is really cute Both look easy but if you don't want to print just use this one from Make and Takes... I love the idea of writing something we are thankful for on the feathers, plus it is just dang cute! Fun way to lead into the spirit of Christmas, and being thankful for the things we have, and for each other as a family.

The second thing I wanted to share is the same thing we did last year, but I love it too and it is so cute! Hand and Foot Turkeys...so cute to see how they have grown... One tip on this it says to outline their feet but since Little ones like Luke LOVE to move too much I just used his shoes...Easier, much easier! Below is our Last years version...

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley