Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby shower present....

No one tell Heather...Well I finally finished a project! Yeah! I got out of the house and headed to sewing club last night and got this cute baby towel done! I love the ribbon accent I think it is so Girly and cute! I learned how to make the hat bigger which is better since the ones in the past I have made have been outgrown Too fast or just don't stay on at all! So I guess next I am going to have to whip up a Blue or maybe Green one for my little Lucas since he shares the pink one with his sissy! Thankfully he doesn't care... YET! Nice this was this took only like an hour total, (took me a little longer but now that I know what I am doing and I could do it without kids much faster!)

UPDATE....I just had to add that today I heard a noise I hear every year that strikes fear into my heart and and a chill into my bones...What is this sound you ask? It is the sound of my windows in our front room rattling... why would my windows cause such fear? Well I will tell you...My windows in the front room ONLY rattle when winter is coming or here...Yup I said it WINTER! Why they don't rattle all summer long I have no idea but they don't they Only rattle with cold weather, and as I walked through the living room today I heard that noise and I stood still wondering what on earth that noise was, then it hit me...I just want to cry! I better get my curtains made!

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Heather is going to love that! You are so talented! At the bus stop today it was freezing!!!! I don't think I am quite ready for that!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley