Thursday, October 2, 2008

The cute ones...

Well not much new going on here, just been keep on keeping on... Kids are good, Luke had a dr appointment last week and he is a 25 pound cutie! He is doing well, growing good. I had a dr appointment yesterday, baby is doing good, she is a feisty thing, they put the doppler thing on my belly and she had a FIT, she went Nuts kicking and flipping around. She doesn't like anything touching her or pushing on her... which means when my bladder gets 2 drops in it WATCH OUT! She gets mad! But all is well... Adam is doing well as you see below interview are going to be starting in a few weeks, Buffalo and Toledo are in Oct., my birthday is coming up, Halloween, then the maddness really begins in November! I am tired thinking about it... but I got one project done! I will post pictures of it later since it is a present...Well that is all for now! It is rainy and cold here, so it is lovely typical Buffalo weather! I am dreading winter!

Yup they love each other!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley