Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall in Ellicottsville

Today we headed down to Ellicottsville, it is a cute little ski town south of us. ( I love the church above it is so quaint)They have a fall festival every year, they have a few kiddie rides but mostly just vendors selling stuff, but it was fun to get out and see all the fall colors which were pretty amazing! We had a very fun day and then ended the day watching the BYU game with the Harkers, and of course BYU won! Yeah! We collected leaves which was great and little did I know till I got home it was the Christmas challenge for today! So we had a success! We sure celebrated fall!

Amazing colors!
Brave Allie she was nervous but I was so proud of how brave she was!Adam and Allie on the big slide
Lucas watching Allie and Daddy ride the slide
My men!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

You've got some beautiful colors too! The Christmas challenge sounds fun, I'll have to check it out! The steeples (or whatever they are called) on that church remind me of Santa's castle :) I used to think the same thing about the Assembly Hall at Temple Square!

Melissa Pratt said...

Looks like you had a great time!! The fall colors are so beautiful!! It seems that fall has come and gone for us already, we got up this morning to see snow!!!

Sharlene said...

I have to say that I REALLY MISS the fall on the east coast. Fall here is yellow and then brown....LOTS of brown. Enjoy the season!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley