Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thankful Sunday

* I am thankful that the Primary Program is almost over though I have enjoyed not having to teach, it hasn't been enjoyable to sit with 2-4 wiggle worm, bored 3 yr olds... and I am a bored teacher too.. So that doesn't help.
*I am thankful we have started and maintained a family scripture study session each night for a FULL week, (Ok we missed one night but I got it in the morning)
*I am thankful Adam's interview here at Buffalo went well, it was good practice and I think he felt better seeing other people interviewing who were worried, because they only had heard from 2 places...(and they were in private practice!) Way to go Adam!
*I am thankful that it isn't too cold yet, and that the sunshine is still out there, and my curtains are close to done, (I bought my buttons so I need to make my loops, then just sew them up.)
*I am again thankful for my kids love of books, it is just the coolest thing to see them sucked into being read to even as much as Dora on TV... That is just cool to me!
*I am thankful for Chocolate, I am trying hard not to eat any right now, and let me tell you it is HARD, I think I am a serious sweet tooth, and I don't think I realized it till now...So I am very thankful for Chocolate, YUMMY I will see you again my long lost friend, and it won't be a day too soon!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Hey Chantel! A few in the fam would like some invites (to your blog): bedwardstrt@yahoo.com, dabomb141@hotmail.com, and jandhgates@yahoo.com. That is Brent, Alishia, and Heather. Thanks! They would love to see what your family is up to and Heather recently got internet (via satelite) in Greenville! Yeah!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley