Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Confessions...

I confess....
I sneak sweets, not much just a little to hold me over, I am really trying to be good.
I hate Halloween, I love Fall but can't stand Halloween especially when it it stretched out over several days (ie. trunk or treat isn't on Halloween, and then I have to deal with going to the neighbors the next day too)
I even don't turn on my light, Not that it turns on anyway, or that we would get trick or treaters, but Hey don't tempt them right?
I really just want to cancel my Dr. appointment that I have today, I don't want to get yelled at for my "weight jump" they say that EVERY TIME and it is really annoying!
Not to mention I still haven't gone and done my blood test, so I am sure I am going to hear it for that to....

I really am not a trouble maker, i promise!

I really just want to go shoe shopping and FIND shoes I LIKE and FIT! Really? Is that too much to ask cause if it is, JUST let me know!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley