Friday, October 17, 2008

Yesterdays project...

Allie and I made these babies yesterday, and they are so cute!
I love snowmen anyway, and so this is a love love situation, easy to make, cute as buttons!
I found the easiest way to do it was to let her paint the back of the marble with the Mod podge stuff and then stick it directly on whatever she liked, and then cut it out...we used catalogs, and an envelope I have with snowmen on it.
Allie is also working on a hat...
Luke is working on memorizing all the Wonder Pet shows, he love them!
He sings " Saves the day" all the time!
Today we went to my Friend Heather's baby shower, it was fun there were TONS of people there, and the Food was well I have to say that the food was Unbelievable, and I ate WAY WAY too much! there was this french bread with cheesy stuff on it that probably should be outlawed, I had about 10 pieces of it...I will probably regret it in 2 wks when they tell me about my weight jump at my doctors appointment! but You know what I don't care!
Adam had his interview today here at Buffalo, so hopefully that went really well, and tomorrow I need to get some things done that have been put off for way to long like go get diaper wipes, and tomatoes and shoes, and well you know how those lists go!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

I love how if you blow up the magnets you made I can see you in the reflection taking the picture! :)

Halle also LOVES the Wonder Pets...we sing it all day long too. Although, I think Thomas is taking over at our house now!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Ok you need to teach me how to do that craft! I hope all goes well with the interview, and I have you beat I think I ate 11. They were delicious!

The Favorite said...

Cute craft projects. I want to learn how to make hats!! I missed your one class, let me know when you have another one.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley