Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My day yesterday...

Allie Luke and Adam made me a cake, (Whittney helped to take it out of the oven while we went out to dinner) Adam Took me out to dinner at our Favorite Mexican place, YUMMY! and Adam had us blow out the candles 3 times which Made Luke's day! He got more excited each time...

and loved licking the candles when we were done!
Our cute and crazy family! You can see Luke still obsessed with the cake!
ANd what is a birthday with out a jump for joy and a dance???Thanks for all the birthday wishes and love! It was a great day, and I was so happy to have a chance to go out with Adam, so Thanks a Ton Whittney for watching the kidlets as you would say! They sure do love ya!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

Glad you had a good day AND a date! Jealous! That was sweet of Adam to post the post below too for ya!

Melissa Pratt said...

Looks like it was a great day! I am so glad that you got to go out and celebrate! Love You...

Sheyna said...

Oh, Happy Birthday!! I'm glad it was a happy one.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley