Friday, October 10, 2008

Get ready for Christmas

Did you know there are only 76 days left?

Well I ran across this cool site, I love Christmas and with the baby due at the same time I really need to be on my game this year, I am usually pretty good but this year is a bit different! So this site is awesome because it give you a daily challenge to keep you in line and ready to get it done! So go ahead , Check it out!

Also looking for a little help, with the same thought in mind, I am wondering if you would please comment and share your favorite children's book, keeping in mind I have a soon to be 5 yr old girl and a soon to be 2 year old boy...They LOVE books, and I am looking for something new to get them for Christmas...thanks!

3 comments:

Sheyna said...

Ok, Chantel, I know you're up there in freezing cold Buffalo, but hey, it's a bit too early for Christmas. Most of us living in warmer climates haven't even thought about Christmas yet! :) I'll think about those books...

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You will have to check out Kohls for Kids they feature a $5 hard bound book and get new ones in every few months. A few months ago they had a whole bunch of Dr. Seuss books and currently they have Brown Bear, Brown Bear etc....

The Favorite said...

76 days huh? Thanks for the cool site. I'm glad you had fun at the pumpkin patch- cute pictures!! You're are for sure not that big, no worries. I LOVE that you put pictures of the Tanners on too- thanks.
P.S. the Kohls books now are Curious George.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley