Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Chantel



Dear Chantel,

Thank you for all that you are in our family. Thank you for all that you are to me. I want to wish you a happy birthday. I know how much you love your birthday. Thank you for all that you do. You do so much for me and the children. All three of them! Thanks for supporting me through the crazy years of schooling. My prayer is that all of our efforts will provide for us a life where we are free from the cares of the world so we will always be able to put each other and our family first.
You have two cute children who I Love so much and will always be in debt to you for bringing them to this life for us. Again I Love you and wish you a happy birthday. You are the rock in my life.

Love Adam.

6 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

It was shocking to click on the blog and see something there that I didn't remember doing...
Thank you Adam, I love you so much, you are the best ever, I am so grateful to have such a sweet loving husband, I am truly blessed. Thank you for your kind words and for knowing me so well...and loving me too!

The Davies Family said...

Happy birthday to you! So when are we going to go to lunch to celebrate?
We have the same thing in mind with that picture don't we? It must have been at the exact same place.

Mama Bean said...

I hope that you had a fabulous birthday!!! You rock.

Crescent said...

Happy Birthday Chantel!! Believe it or not, but I had it marked on my calender and kept meaning to call you yesterday, but obviously didn't get around to it--SORRY!! Hope you had a great day! And what a sweet note from Adam, you guys are cute.

Melissa Pratt said...

Oh how sweet, Adam you are such a great man! You are so lucky to have such an awesome wife!!! Chantel Happy Birthday again!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy belated birthday and I am so happy that you got out!!! I love the picture of Luke jumping!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley