Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Well no picture again this week, slacker I know, but look below there are lots...
~Anyway I am thankful we had so much fun family time this weekend, Allie always prays, and we love to play and have fun, and it is true, I love to have fun with our family. I am blessed to have such great kids!
~I am thankful that I can try harder to be better, and that I am choosing Not to be miserable but to take hold of my choices and make ones that I enjoy and learn from. Like tonight, I was going to make sloppy joes, I know I had at least 1 can of that sauce in the basement, I remember buying like 2 cans at Walmart cause they were on sale, and I though Oh good deal and something good to have around the house, I honestly can't remember eating them for ages, and so those cans should be here but guess what they are gone...So I sat here and thought well I can make something else what though?? nothing was coming to my mind, and then I thought to myself HEY you are smart, you can do this! So I got out the meat and cut up some onion, and thought Hmm, I have frozen peppers, and plenty of spices... I got that started and told Adam to grab me some spices, so we whipped up a concoction and you know what it was DANG good! I was so proud of myself for not giving up! It was a You can do these things Nemo moment!
~I am thankful for a smarty pants hubby who now has 7 interviews, he got another in Indiana on Friday. Way to go! But I do worry about him flying all around the country and trying to get school stuff done and be part of our family while I am hugely pregnant...But I am sure it will all work out! I am also thankful that he loves me and that he is willing to work with me to make things better and to learn to love each other more!
~I am thankful my blood work is done now and when I go to the Doctors on Wednesday that they won't be able to yell at me anymore about it! And hopefully I won't have gained anymore weight so they won't be able to yell about that either...They just love to give you a hard time... Well at least me.
~I am thankful for a sweet grandmother my Meme, Today is her birthday, and I know she isn't doing anything exciting but I hope she has a great day anyway, and I hope that she knows that I love her! Happy Birthday Meme!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley