Saturday, October 4, 2008

NERB day, in other words HUGE test for Adam

Adam is currently off taking his Board Exam, (one of them) and it is HUGE, so please keep him in your prayers, and thoughts! I know he is going to do well, he is a great dentist! It is pretty much an all day test, so we will see him later at around 3:30 ish... what a waste of a Saturday! So I am having a get together here at the house for the Abandoned wives. I will update later with pictures and all that... but my thought for the moment is IT IS TOO COLD, TO FAST!! I am not ready for this Jacket weather, sweater OK but no it isn't that... it is full on! I am starting to think making it out of Oct. without snow isn't going to happen! Which I don't like to think about. I am baking cinnimon rolls this morning to warm up the house... Yummy!
Well Happy FALL!
Enjoy Conference!

1 comment:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley