Wednesday, October 22, 2008

trains, snow, roadtrips, hotels OH my...

Well I forgot the camera, but Hey what can I do I can't remember everything...So we will entertain you with Photobooth photos... we had to keep occupied while Adam was at his dinner.
So Adam had his interview, It went well, good practice and all that, the guy liked him and told him so which is good. Toledo is a pretty nice town, we liked it. All night thought sleeping was minamal, we got to hear a train honk all night which was comforting... reminded us of Kaysville days. Luke fell off the bed in the middle of the night and then had to sleep with me.. FUN...We stayed at the "Hilton" so it was actually pretty darn nice, and clean as a hotel gets...No black feet. Adam was back up at the crack of dawn and so were the kids, so then we hear it snowed here in Buffalo, Not Fun! Yuck actually... SO not ready for that... Ride home was fine just a bit whiny with two tired kids, but they love to travel for the most part. Kids were happy as clams to eat chicken nuggets. I also bought the "girls" (Allie and baby) matching dresses from Walmart,Also My Best buddy Heather had her baby today!!! YEAH!! Piper Jane was 6lb 10oz, 20 in. I am sure she is Adorable! I love her name, Allie is totally happy and can't wait to meet Rylee's baby sister! Congratulations Heather!! (and family) Well that is about it... Hope you aren't as tired as me...

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley