Monday, October 27, 2008

princess Allie (updated)

I made this tutu for Allie today, she loves it! She is going to wear it to Dance class tomorrow!

Today I got brave and ventured down to East Aurora To the Fisher Price factory store, by myself with my two kids...Amazingly it went well...But we did get a bit confused on the way there, but found it thankfully. Then we shopped and played, the kids had a BLAST! There were not many people there which was nice and one of the reason I went early, the other was because Amy requested I get her something there for Milan, Mostly all the stuff there is cheaper than you can get it in the store, so she got a 37 dollar dollhouse for 22 dollars! YEAH! Luke loved the bat and balls, and carried that around for a while till he saw the Cars, then those were discarded and he carried Mater around for a while, (I never actually saw him put it down but it did end up disappearing somewhere) They tried everything out, and had a blast playing with all the toys they see on TV. Since I am not buying those toys it was good for them mostly Allie to get to see them and play a bit! Luke then fell in love with a dinosaur, so that got put in the cart, and then he wanted the Blue Lightning McQueen, then we finally made our screaming exit! When we came it this lady looked at us and said Well your brave... Yup I agree! But Geez point it out much?!!? So as you can tell, Luke's Christmas and Birthday shopping is done, he got the dinosaur, the car, the ball and bat (now that is brave), a Cars puzzle, and a big Magna doodle, all of which was on discount except the Dinosaur but it was still cheaper than in the stores so I got it, he love love loved it! Allie got a birthday present, a set of the rubber princess dolls, Aurora, since she didn't have that one yet. We are going to wrap it today...I think she will be surprised what do you think?
The other good thing was the farther I went down the road away from Buffalo, the cheaper gas got, which I have to say is sooooo annoying, but I ended up getting gas for 3.13 instead of the 3.21 it is up the road from us. So bonus! Well that is my update! Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Brynn P. said...

She's so cute! ALL GIRL!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley