Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference, Friends, cars and JDubs Oh my

Well if that didn't catch you attention well you are numb...My day was Crazy, but fun (mostly) Jessie B, Heather, Tina and Whittney came over today to watch Conference and have lunch together. But before they arrived I have a "lovely" visit from some Jehovah's, YIKES, we have never had them and of course they have to come the ONE day Adam isn't here! Oy so after "talking" to me about stuff for a while, and contradicting the things they had just said and begging me to take their pamphlet I had to walk into the living room for Allie, so I grabbed a Book of Mormon, I walk over to the door and say Sure I will take yours and I am offering you another witness to the things you say that you believe from the Bible... The guy says No thanks, so I say well then I am not taking yours either, and hand it back to him. Then he says Well that is too bad, and I say Yup you are right it is too bad!
YIKES! Stressful! Well anyway everything after that was fun... Lots of Great food, great fun and crazy cute kids running around having a blast playing together!
Adam on the other hand had a crazy day, the NERB went well, (as well as a stinkin' test goes) And on the way home he was driving and went to go down this street and the light changed and he had to hit the brakes hard, well guess what The WHOLE peddle broke under his foot. (You didn't know he was that strong did you? He has been working out) Well anyway he coasted through the intersection, thankfully the person coming stopped and let him pass...he got into a gas station... and another one of the guys they were with at school saw them and stopped, and they got the car to some sort of brake place down the street.... Thank heaven he was watched over! Kinda crazy and scary, time for a new car! ( I didn't want to drive that thing anyway!)

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley